October 6
OLD FRIEND.
Hahs! Terrible pain, Something I didn't expected. My fucking chest area hurts everytime I blow my top. I can't be bother whether I'm ill or anything.
I wonder is Rap music the biggest contributor to my bad temper/my uncontrollable anger. I assume it is. Tupac's music is so influential. Perhaps the research I saw back then was for real, "Teenagers/People who listen to Rap music tend to lose their anger much more easily to normal people, they are more prone to violence,anger and hatred." True? Maybe So. I suppose Im one of those type of people.
"You say I'm Crazy, Yes, I am Crazy, But you know what, I Dont Give A Fuck!" - Tupac.
"They should've shot me when I was born, Now I'm trapped in the muthafuckin' storm." - Tupac
Hahs! Terrible pain, Something I didn't expected. My fucking chest area hurts everytime I blow my top. I can't be bother whether I'm ill or anything.
I wonder is Rap music the biggest contributor to my bad temper/my uncontrollable anger. I assume it is. Tupac's music is so influential. Perhaps the research I saw back then was for real, "Teenagers/People who listen to Rap music tend to lose their anger much more easily to normal people, they are more prone to violence,anger and hatred." True? Maybe So. I suppose Im one of those type of people.
"You say I'm Crazy, Yes, I am Crazy, But you know what, I Dont Give A Fuck!" - Tupac.
"They should've shot me when I was born, Now I'm trapped in the muthafuckin' storm." - Tupac

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home